Grateful Dead Live at Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center on 1985-09-12
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Greatest Story Ever Told-> Bertha, It's All Over Now, Row Jimmy, My Brother Esau-> Big Railroad Blues-> Looks Like Rain-> Might As Well
Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> The Other One-> Black Peter-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E:Not Fade Away-> E: Brokedown Palace
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Greatest Story Ever Told|
|It's All Over Now|
|My Brother Esau|
|Big RailRoad Blues|
|Looks Like Rain|
|Might As Well|
|Help On The Way >|
|Playin' In The Band >|
|The Other One >|
|Black Peter >|
|Not Fade Away|
|Not Fade Away (Chant and Reprise)|
1) At the beginning of the show, 27.733 seconds were missing from the audience and was filled using audio from the video.
2) Between Bertha and It's All Over Now, 2 minute and 03.484 seconds were missing from the audience and was filled using audio from the video.
3) Between It's All Over Now and Row Jimmy, 21.610 seconds were missing from the audience and was filled using audio from the video.
4) Between Row Jimmy and My Brother Esau, 1 minute and 28.503 seconds were missing from the audience and was filled using audio from the video.
5) At the start of Space, 21.687 seconds were missing from the audience and was filled using audio from the video.
6) Matrix\DTS and Soundboard were synced using the video as a timing reference until the end of Black Peter (when the video was cut) afterwhich the audience was used as it was more consistent.
7) NOTE: The Darby Audience came in 24/48 format and the Soundboard came as 16/44 format. Using R8brain Pro, the Soundboard was expanded to 24/48. After matrix was mixed and soundboard was patched, R8Brain Pro was used to reduce matrix and soundboard to cd compatible 16/44.
Brokedown House Production
- 2013-02-25 01:04:43
- Oakland, CA
- Run time
- Master Audience Recorded By Mr. Darby; SennheiserMD421's (PAS/DFC Row 2 Balcony/3.5 Feet High)> Sony TC-D5M,Tapes Maxell MX; Transfer Information:Tascam 112 MKII (XLR Out)>Tascam HD-P2 @ 24/48> HDD>Amadeus Pro (tracking/Fades/FLAC8); Tracks Renamed/Metadata Tagging With AudioGate Software By Keo (original shnid = 118321) - pitch correction and patches by Kevin Tobin
- Transferred by
- Kevin Tobin
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on